countdown^^

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

..YouCam with cuZZie part 2..

another pixxca with cuzzie..
ho.ho.ho
[mcm xmas pula]
:P:P:P



saya suka muka si ojiel sini..:)


andu ba.... 
sepet matanya...



baru lepas mandi
sempat dia pigi depan laptop
:D



muka si ojiel lagi... 
:D


errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
gerigitan suda si ojiel..



hahahahahahhahah.....



wakakakakkakakakka
kapala si ojiel


minaan di guriol

[si guriol yg buat]
ehhehehe



saya pun join
hua3



si ojiel mau buat peace...
tp nda menjadi2...



wooooooooooooooooooooo.....



"eh kakak??"





cumil matanya...:)


pingas2....
hahahhahaahha
[pipi]


speknya yg terbalik....



pewwwit....
hehehhehehehe


hoho...
what a happy and funny moment with them
although my holidays will end soon..
it doesn't mean 
they will forget me
[dats rite]
hoho

btw, today..
my mandak [cewah] n gang dia
 went 2 my hometown
RANAU
[ui2... we are BESTFRIEND ok]
safely arrived and now they are resting..
panat ba 2...
sedangkan dr Ip pg Bandar ja pun penat..
huhuhuhuh..

bha2..
my Cewek oredi here [finally]
after meet-ing with her future in law...
wakakakkakak
[cewek are you reading this]
dun mad at me ya..:P

now...
m going to rest coz tomorrow is sunday
n i havent take my shower...
so.. 
tillwemeetagain~~~ <3<3


No comments: