countdown^^

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

..another tears..

tears...
sinonim dengan wanita kan...
[saya wanita la]
wow!!

just
the memories suddenly POP-up..
then..
the
T_T without my permission...
burst,..
waaaaaaaaaaaaa...

am tired la...
really2 tired of this
because of this..
i Hurt da mentos
but what I can say...
am so sory....

i cant stand it
i need time
the time will heal the wound
[really]
because of you!!!

coward!!!
never explain it!!

everytime you saw me..
you will play hide and seek
nevermind
its just a game
that been passed

am ok now
but the wound still....
i do not have any ideas about it
thats is my fault or yours

really!!

so,...
be happy with your life now
and
me? myself??
try to or pretend to be okey?
whatever

my current situation
am not ready yet..
sorry.

heart icham~~

mood: rosak!
bluek...
emo juga...
huhuhuhuhu
^^

No comments: