countdown^^

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

have fun with English Language Profeciency

woah...
our ELP or WAJ3102
our lec is Sir Sandau..
eventhoungh he is my uncle..
but it doesnt mean
i can do anything or able to cheat okie..

okie...
he entered our class a bit late than usual
because actually he need to find someone to replace him with the MBI

jeng3.......
he entered our class with his coolness
woah..
[uncle you are so cool]

then
he gives us briefing about our kkp
[eventhough we already submit it]

he explain to us how to write the academic essay properly
huhuhuh
kindda interesting the way he explain it

then he gives us a task
[critically thinking]

its about the recent issues
tsunami n Japan 
but its not about the Tsunami
its about the nuclear..

"someone lend me your lappy"
then as his niece
[ya meh]
[actually because my desk is nearer to his table]

then.....
bla...bla...bla,...
he gives his ppt. presentation...

then..
he wants to show us one of the document he had..
accidentally
he opened my document (words)
its my development child's note[taken from the internet]
huhuhu

the whole class said "press the yes sir"
[because I havent saved it yet]
then
he said "oh... ok..."
then he pressed "no"
hahahahhahhaha
omg...

we [my classmates n i] burst our laugh

omg3!!!
nasib ja its not my asgmnt...:):)

really have fun with ELP 2 day 
^^

No comments: