countdown^^

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

..Praise To the Lord..

wake up in the middle of night..
am curious..
what will happen to my result..
is everything will be okey??

trip mcm ni la muka sa...
he.he

then..
before the alarm bells...
am oredi turned it off..^^
superdupergood what:):)

then...
... *as usual la as a student*...
1st day pula 2,...
[perasan]

>YEAH am a sem 2 TAHUN 1 student<

mengarut pagi2 masa jalan pg toilet^^

then...

breakfast^^
then...

dewan alkhawarizmi:):)

my heart beats superduper fast than usual..
wakakkakakakakka....

after chitchat...
[chitchat la sgt]
then....

finally.....
PISMP PML SEM 2...
 jengjengjengjeng....

mcm kijang sa lumpat ambil slip...
hehheheh...

so far..
Thanks to Him..
coz I made it..
even though sometimes I just cant believe it...^^
waaaaaa....
and the real battle just begin...

huhu!!

btw....

smile and start my new sem with a new spirit:)
to my chenta...
dun ask me how I did it...
because I do not have any idea of it^^

to my friends...
my classmates...
congrates to all^^

to my Sam..
congrates too...^^
am here^^
cewah.. heheheheh

to my Cewek..
same goes to you dear...
congrates^^

so...
finally..
a new sem begin...
start with a new spirit
a new goal^^

but...
do not forget HIM..
because without HIM
am NOTHING:):)

Tq LORD:)<3<3





6 comments:

Law said...

im curious la chenta...dats y la sa tanya...hahaha.tinggi gilaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa..hahahaha

eyqa amin said...

congrates winda.....
:)

wynda said...

mandak: manada tinggi 2.... buat malu ja kalo nxt xm kondem^^
btw... praise to the Lord juga^^

Eyqa: thanks:)

Fane Davis said...

congratz wynda!kip it u.hehhe

Miki Aya said...

Praise the Lord. ;)

Psalm 37: I really love it, so do read it ;)

wynda said...

fane: tq2....:D

Miki Aya: thanks for that^^ really appreciate it and am fallin with it<3.. hehehhe