countdown^^

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

..ok fine love them much in my life..

huhu
just finished watching
VD season 3

eee..
org len suda lama habis tengok
sa baru habis...

ehem2...

pa yg sa rasa??

oren??
semestinya tidak
sbb sa minum air puti ja^^

i just realize that
i love them so much
much more than i've imagine

sepakah??

the first and foremost is the Almighty Father... 
My Saviour...
nobody can break it..

2nd..
my FAMILY...
its not the smaller family
i mean the SUPERBIGFAMILY members that i have

and thirdly
is
my fellow friends
especially
to my superunderstanding BFF ever!
just can't list their name but
i know that who there are

wawawawawawwa!
crying??
ndala..

but then
i miss them

sobs...

mood : rindu2an :)

p/s : oh almost forgot
to somebody
who recently
stole the keys of the <3

hohohohoho!


No comments: